“Discover Over 8 Powerful Wealth-Generating Methods You Can Use To Make A Living From Selling Products You DON’T Have To Create!"
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Top Affiliate Tactics: Introduction
- Using Classified Ads
- Leveraging with E-zine Advertising
- Solo Ads – Outmoded or Back in Style?
- The Cheapest, Fastest Way to Advertise on the Internet: Forum Posting
- Using Traffic Exchanges to Promote Affiliate Programs
- Social Networking Sites For Affiliate Marketing
- Generate Traffic and Affiliate Sales with Free Viral Reports
- Build Your Own Mailing List… Even Though You’re an Affiliate!
- In Closing
- Recommended Resources + Bonuses
Excerpt from the eBookOnce you have successfully drawn attention to your ad through the headline, you will then want to seal the deal by providing viewers with a reason to click through, provided that your affiliate product is something they will want to buy. You can do this by explicitly stating a quantifiable benefit in the second line of the classified ad – and then stating a crucial feature in the third line.
Once you have gained some experience posting ads on free classified ad mediums, you will want to move on to major electronic publications, including large e-zines and authority sites; however, before you do this, you could be confident in the classified ad and your conversion rate.